HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

loading.
lately. i'm DYING.
first day in smma for form six.
menghabis kan wang.
disturb abang di jusco lagi. =)
treatment for my hair.
dating. plus his reunion. plus no money.
reunion peteq. (:
tuesday. 27.
sarang heyo.

Music



Hang out. ^__^
Sunday, May 23 | 23:51 ✈

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. 

hi. so. today i had a wonderful day. why? because i had a great dinner. its quite long that i haven't went to this shop. finally. its like a food fall from heaven. ayah took us. mak and i. 
 at BATA. fais bought another shoe.
familiar with this sign?
ayah. <3
thats me.
mak. <3<3<3
drink through nostril.wahaha.
awesome.
yum !!



and today i had attend to my cousin's wedding. i wear mak old clothes. a old fashion but still some people stare at me. maybe they thought that i'm old fashioned. whatever. i like to look different from others. its my style. hee. :)) but not a very over strange look ya. daaa. 

well. lately i'm feel so so missing. and of course i miss u my dear ABANG. hope our plan will be on this week ya. please don't make any changes. :(( just one more month and u'll be gone to uitm. leave me here. ily. 

well. okay. i think enough for this entry. till then. take care.



Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !