HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

do nothing. eat nothing. feel nothing.
balek kampungg.
at last.
Wahai... Pemilik nyawaku Betapa lemah diriku ini ...
Muhasabah Cinta
AL-FATIHAH.
wedding.
send angah.
award.
he's mine.



sarang heyo.
Monday, April 26 | 23:32 ✈

assalamualaikum.

If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot. If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this
I hate when you smile at me because you make me crazy about you. I hate when you talk to me because you make me run out of words. I hate you when I see you because you make me love you more I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, coz my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you. Every time I hear my text tone, I always hope one of them is from you. My cell phone may have limited memory space but my heart has unlimited space for someone like you!






Couple Graphics



© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !