HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

One.
Can't.
XOXO
Away.
Happy Kid.
OMG stress !
Jyeah, another 2.
Here I come.
Sixty minutes.
March ended.



Two.
Wednesday, August 1 | 22:19 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

Well, patutnyee benda nie buat semalam. Tapi seriously, saya lupa sangat-sangat cause busy men-download MV come back 2NE1, T-ara, CFs macam-macam lagi lahhh. Heee, So, Day 2 - Six things I love. 

Whoa, there's so much things that I loved. Okay, let's pick the most. 

555046_452979438067803_28503518_n_large
  1. Aireenn or the latest name is Isyaireen. That's is my little bear chepa bought for me 3 years ago. 
  2. Watch. My father and Chepa gave.
  3. Hard disk/external. There's so much much much things in my external such as RunningMan yaw !
  4. Camera. Used my own money. (act, pinjam mak sket) 
  5. Spongebob. If he's not here (college) I can't sleep like terbongkang one.
  6. My sick handphone. I bought it 2 years ago using my own money. Well, half-half with father. 
So, the end. 

Till then, take care.

I've no mood right now.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !