HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

One.
Can't.
XOXO
Away.
Happy Kid.
OMG stress !
Jyeah, another 2.
Here I come.
Sixty minutes.
March ended.

Music



Two.
Wednesday, August 1 | 22:19 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

Well, patutnyee benda nie buat semalam. Tapi seriously, saya lupa sangat-sangat cause busy men-download MV come back 2NE1, T-ara, CFs macam-macam lagi lahhh. Heee, So, Day 2 - Six things I love. 

Whoa, there's so much things that I loved. Okay, let's pick the most. 

555046_452979438067803_28503518_n_large
  1. Aireenn or the latest name is Isyaireen. That's is my little bear chepa bought for me 3 years ago. 
  2. Watch. My father and Chepa gave.
  3. Hard disk/external. There's so much much much things in my external such as RunningMan yaw !
  4. Camera. Used my own money. (act, pinjam mak sket) 
  5. Spongebob. If he's not here (college) I can't sleep like terbongkang one.
  6. My sick handphone. I bought it 2 years ago using my own money. Well, half-half with father. 
So, the end. 

Till then, take care.

I've no mood right now.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !