HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

Two.
One.
Can't.
XOXO
Away.
Happy Kid.
OMG stress !
Jyeah, another 2.
Here I come.
Sixty minutes.

Music



Three.
Friday, August 3 | 21:51 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

So hi there. Once again, I skipped yesterday for the challenge. Can't remember bout it cause I'm busy watching Khuntoria. Err, so sad one lahh when they're separated. Tears fall down the chick. Walaweh, ke-poyo-an je kann. Tapi mang sedih lahh. Kejap jee dahh 1 year 3 months dorang then clash. Ugh, takk boleh sambung lagi ke ? Dahh lahh dapat gie honeymoon tempat best. -,-

Okay, cut it. Straight to the point. Day 3 - Five songs you like.
  1. I Love You- 2NE1 (currently)
  2. All songs from T-ara. 
  3. Take my heart - Soko.
  4. All songs from Zee Avi.
  5. Did you or did you not - Block B.
Zkei8_large

HAHA, I guess that's it.

Till then, take care. 

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !