HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Two.
One.
Can't.
XOXO
Away.
Happy Kid.
OMG stress !
Jyeah, another 2.
Here I come.
Sixty minutes.



Three.
Friday, August 3 | 21:51 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

So hi there. Once again, I skipped yesterday for the challenge. Can't remember bout it cause I'm busy watching Khuntoria. Err, so sad one lahh when they're separated. Tears fall down the chick. Walaweh, ke-poyo-an je kann. Tapi mang sedih lahh. Kejap jee dahh 1 year 3 months dorang then clash. Ugh, takk boleh sambung lagi ke ? Dahh lahh dapat gie honeymoon tempat best. -,-

Okay, cut it. Straight to the point. Day 3 - Five songs you like.
  1. I Love You- 2NE1 (currently)
  2. All songs from T-ara. 
  3. Take my heart - Soko.
  4. All songs from Zee Avi.
  5. Did you or did you not - Block B.
Zkei8_large

HAHA, I guess that's it.

Till then, take care. 

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !