HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

Three.
Two.
One.
Can't.
XOXO
Away.
Happy Kid.
OMG stress !
Jyeah, another 2.
Here I come.

Music



Four.
Saturday, August 4 | 23:54 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

Terawih malam ke-16 sudahh. Cepat jee masa berlalu. Tinggal 2 minggu jee lagi nakk habes Ramadhan. Hope segala amal ibadah kita bulan nie diterima seadanya. Insyaallah. So, the next challenge. Day 4 - Four things you wish you could say, but might never. Well, it's tough for me cause I never thought bout this. 

I try. 

Tumblr_m88jzp53pi1rcx1ggo1_500_large

  1. I'm proud of myself cause I've listed in the Dean's list every semester.
  2. I'll forgive and forget your mistakes IMMEDIATELY. 
  3. I can buy anything when I go out with my friends or alone.
  4. I'm taller and my weight maintain. -,-
HAHA, these things are totally not happening. Especially the last one. 

Till then, take care.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !