HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Four.
Three.
Two.
One.
Can't.
XOXO
Away.
Happy Kid.
OMG stress !
Jyeah, another 2.



Five.
Monday, August 6 | 18:23 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

Hi and today I wanna post the fifth day challenge that supposed have done 2 days ago. Okay, ignore it. Do I care. Day 5 - Three things you miss.

Actually, I'm playing Sims right now. But I'm getting upset cause they keep saying that I've hit a snag. Damn it. Just wait to upload, upload and upload the page. Ooh, how addicted I am. 

Okay, let;s start now. There's so many things that I miss but, they ask three then I type three jelahh. 

35042843_large

  1. Meeting, eating, enjoy the night, hang out with all my family. Parents and siblings. Plus 2 sisters-in-law and a cutie sweetie little niece. 
  2. Meeting, spend the whole day, fighting over a little things, sulking, loving, hang out with no money with my only Chepa. 
  3. Hang out with all my old friends from SKBB, SMKASR, SMTM and Matriculation people. How I miss them so much. Ugh, wonder if we can gather someday. 
So, overall its all about meeting, spend the spare time with someone that currently I miss so much and will keep missing them. 

Till then, take care.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !