HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

Four.
Three.
Two.
One.
Can't.
XOXO
Away.
Happy Kid.
OMG stress !
Jyeah, another 2.

Music



Five.
Monday, August 6 | 18:23 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

Hi and today I wanna post the fifth day challenge that supposed have done 2 days ago. Okay, ignore it. Do I care. Day 5 - Three things you miss.

Actually, I'm playing Sims right now. But I'm getting upset cause they keep saying that I've hit a snag. Damn it. Just wait to upload, upload and upload the page. Ooh, how addicted I am. 

Okay, let;s start now. There's so many things that I miss but, they ask three then I type three jelahh. 

35042843_large

  1. Meeting, eating, enjoy the night, hang out with all my family. Parents and siblings. Plus 2 sisters-in-law and a cutie sweetie little niece. 
  2. Meeting, spend the whole day, fighting over a little things, sulking, loving, hang out with no money with my only Chepa. 
  3. Hang out with all my old friends from SKBB, SMKASR, SMTM and Matriculation people. How I miss them so much. Ugh, wonder if we can gather someday. 
So, overall its all about meeting, spend the spare time with someone that currently I miss so much and will keep missing them. 

Till then, take care.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !