HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

berjoli.
naseb badan.
ooh sayang !
:purnama:
holiday !
undefined.
my journey. ooh yeah !
iela rindu abang !
KLH sport trading !
oh a day full with happiness !



fed up !
Wednesday, August 18 | 17:39 ✈

ASSALAMULAIKUM.

hi u all. so how's life?

me? getting worst. day by day. ooh bored !

so yesterday i cooked my tart's flavor.

wow. without anyone's help. i did it myself. and i succeed. 

so happy. :))


can't wait to finish doing my tart.

well. these two days. i kept playing hidden objects games.

with my sister. yeah. it's damn hard to solve the mysterious. 

until my boyfriend mad of me because i didn't reply his message.

i am so sorry dear. please.

i want dedicate this words for him.

love.
a word that we couldn't say without actions.
a word that so freaking me out.
a word that have thousands of meanings.

love.
i dedicate this word for u.
i mean it.
i feel it.
i want it.

love. 
as long as i breath.
as long as i live.

u will be always mine !



well. enough for this entry.

till then. i love u.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !