HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

berjoli.
naseb badan.
ooh sayang !
:purnama:
holiday !
undefined.
my journey. ooh yeah !
iela rindu abang !
KLH sport trading !
oh a day full with happiness !

Music



fed up !
Wednesday, August 18 | 17:39 ✈

ASSALAMULAIKUM.

hi u all. so how's life?

me? getting worst. day by day. ooh bored !

so yesterday i cooked my tart's flavor.

wow. without anyone's help. i did it myself. and i succeed. 

so happy. :))


can't wait to finish doing my tart.

well. these two days. i kept playing hidden objects games.

with my sister. yeah. it's damn hard to solve the mysterious. 

until my boyfriend mad of me because i didn't reply his message.

i am so sorry dear. please.

i want dedicate this words for him.

love.
a word that we couldn't say without actions.
a word that so freaking me out.
a word that have thousands of meanings.

love.
i dedicate this word for u.
i mean it.
i feel it.
i want it.

love. 
as long as i breath.
as long as i live.

u will be always mine !



well. enough for this entry.

till then. i love u.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !