HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Verse of Quran.
Sunnah.
Name of Allah.
7 Days Learn Islam Challenge.
Selami hati mereka.
Forever 21 ♥ Part 2
Forever 21 ♥ Part 1
Happy Birthday !
Raining.
Ice cream.



Sahaba (Companion of the Prophet)
Monday, April 22 | 21:34 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

I can feel so lonely in a room full of people.
I can talk just to myself every time.
I can draw imagination about being myself in my own self world.
The world of lonely and ignored person. 


Ke-empat.
My favorite sahaba (Companion of the Prophet) 

  1. Bilal bin Rabah. - Sangat tersentuh hati bila dengar cerita pasal beliau yang terlalu rindukan Rasulullah.
  2. Umar Ibn Al-Khattab. - He used to say this; “If a mule stumbles near the Euphrates River, I fear being questioned by Allah as to why I had not paved the road for it.” 
  3. Uthman bin 'Affan. - Kagum dengan cara beliau bersedekah. "Prophet (saas) said: “The angels feel shy when they see Uthman.” because he was so distinctively modest. 

Large


Ada ramai lagi. Tapi takk berkesempatan nakk menaip sekarang. Mungkin. Yup, Mungkin akan datang. 

Till then, take care. 


Labels: ,




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !