HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

Ice cream.
12.12.12
I am so BORED.
ABC
Still exist.
Bersalah.
The old One
Seven.
Six.
Five.

Music



Raining.
Saturday, December 22 | 18:59 ✈

Assalamualaikum. 

Yup, hujan lagi. Setiap petang hujan merahmati bumi Melaka ini. Alhamdulillah. Di antara waktu doa yang mustajab. In Sha Allah. 

Well, for the story that I typed before. I don't think I can finish it. Cause I've no idea right now. Since my preparations for something big thing not done yet. I guess its only 30% out of 100%. 

I really hope I can finish it on time. Seriously, I'm count for this. 

Tumblr_mfffh1hqax1rrjedqo1_500_large


So, I just join Ask.fm. And wanna give it a try. Saja wasting time. HAHA. 

Till then, take care. 

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !