HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Ice cream.
12.12.12
I am so BORED.
ABC
Still exist.
Bersalah.
The old One
Seven.
Six.
Five.



Raining.
Saturday, December 22 | 18:59 ✈

Assalamualaikum. 

Yup, hujan lagi. Setiap petang hujan merahmati bumi Melaka ini. Alhamdulillah. Di antara waktu doa yang mustajab. In Sha Allah. 

Well, for the story that I typed before. I don't think I can finish it. Cause I've no idea right now. Since my preparations for something big thing not done yet. I guess its only 30% out of 100%. 

I really hope I can finish it on time. Seriously, I'm count for this. 

Tumblr_mfffh1hqax1rrjedqo1_500_large


So, I just join Ask.fm. And wanna give it a try. Saja wasting time. HAHA. 

Till then, take care. 

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !