HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Raining.
Ice cream.
12.12.12
I am so BORED.
ABC
Still exist.
Bersalah.
The old One
Seven.
Six.



Happy Birthday !
Thursday, January 10 | 18:24 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

10/01/13
Siti Salha Bt Abd Rahman.
Roomate since sem 2. 
Classmate.



Happy birthday friend.
May Allah bless you.
May your future will be bright as the sun shining in the blue sky.

Good luck in your life, 
Your study,
Your love story,
Your future.

Be strong.
Always be strong.
For the one you love the most.
For the only one that I know you always think about.

Pray.
I'll pray for the best for my friends.
And hoping this friendship will never end. 
In sha Allah.

Thanks for being my friends.
Thanks for everything.
   
Tumblr_ma8wg4z3tn1r095dro1_500_large

Till then, take care.  


Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !