HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Thousand Years.
Hiatus.
Suddenly.
Najwa Mahiaddin "Got to Go"
Baby, I'm so tired.
I'm back.
Sarcastic.
Amalan Gaya Hidup Sihat.
Rasa macam nak hentak !
Siapa tahu ?



Once again.
Sunday, March 4 | 14:32 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

Well, I'm not in the right mood these days. I've my menses cycle, my imbalance hormones, my crisis, my work, my day off, my money, my desire, etc. All come in one and I can't control it. AGAIN. It happened again. I lost it. I totally lost it. I don't have the strength to fix it. I don't know how to make it like before. I don't know to start from where and cut from where. I just don't know. Am I a moron, egoist and selfish girl ? Yes, I guess I am. 

I wanna make it sweet, memorable and happening but it turns to be my worst nightmare. My ever worst nightmare then I often dream bout it when I all alone. And again, I guess I'm a lonely girl just who am I, 7 years ago. 

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !