HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Day 7
Yeah, skin baru.
Sorry.
Day 6 - challenge
Day 5 - Challenge.
Day 4 - Challenge.
Day 3 - challenge.
Day 2 - Challenge
Day 1-challenge
30 Day Long Distance Relations Challenge.



Day 8 - Challenge
Saturday, November 19 | 20:31 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

8. Favorite thing you've given to him/her ?

So, how's your day ? Mine ? Totally a fully bored day. Since final exam end that day until now I'm doing nothing. Online ; check new-feeds, play games, blog walking, check emails, watch my favorite Korean drama, favorite series ; Twilight, err doing all the same things. Sampai takk tahu nak stalk sape dahh kat FB uh. AGAGAGA

ooh, fav thing that I've given to him ; Wallet. Why ? well, because he'll bring it anywhere, anytime, and always with him. Whenever he touch, open the wallet I hope he'll remember me. AGAGA. I thought it'll be that way. I just wanna be with him for the rest of his life. If the faith let us, I wanna be his only till in the heaven. Insyaallah. 



X_657dca8f_large

enjoy your life.
till then take care.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !