HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

Day 7
Yeah, skin baru.
Sorry.
Day 6 - challenge
Day 5 - Challenge.
Day 4 - Challenge.
Day 3 - challenge.
Day 2 - Challenge
Day 1-challenge
30 Day Long Distance Relations Challenge.

Music



Day 8 - Challenge
Saturday, November 19 | 20:31 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

8. Favorite thing you've given to him/her ?

So, how's your day ? Mine ? Totally a fully bored day. Since final exam end that day until now I'm doing nothing. Online ; check new-feeds, play games, blog walking, check emails, watch my favorite Korean drama, favorite series ; Twilight, err doing all the same things. Sampai takk tahu nak stalk sape dahh kat FB uh. AGAGAGA

ooh, fav thing that I've given to him ; Wallet. Why ? well, because he'll bring it anywhere, anytime, and always with him. Whenever he touch, open the wallet I hope he'll remember me. AGAGA. I thought it'll be that way. I just wanna be with him for the rest of his life. If the faith let us, I wanna be his only till in the heaven. Insyaallah. 



X_657dca8f_large

enjoy your life.
till then take care.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !