HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

30 Day Long Distance Relations Challenge.
Seriously
Takk de motif okay !
Tutorial : Take note babe.
Cuti this week.
Tutorial : Follow and Dashboard Tumblr button.
Dearie
change background + FB like button.
Tutorial : Blogskin macam saya.
Ada Apa Dengan Cinta



Day 1-challenge
Sunday, October 30 | 15:28 ✈


I love to hear him sing a song for me so that I can sleep tight. 


He was called  Chepa since form 1 but his real name is Abdullah Syarafi B Ismail. 
 And I am Asilah Amirah Bt Ismail. I have no other title. 

We both have the same Father's name but we're not siblings, we're just have the Faith to be together forever; Insyaallah.


okay, till then take a good care of yourself. don't smoke.


Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !