HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

yeah !
KSKB JB.
ANNIVERSARY.
AINAA ELIAH.
TYRA SAIDI
At Last.
MEET HIM.
WARDA WARDA.
Title:
okay. kenduri.



otak tepu.
Wednesday, January 12 | 19:39 ✈

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.




hi so what's up? so far i'm okay in KSKB JB. but i must wake up early because all my classes will start at 7.30 a.m. i will have my lunch and pray for only 1 hour. and my class will be continue until 4 p.m. wow. i just must and have to do all my work quickly. time is so precious in here. otherwise i will late for my class and will be punished. yeah. nurse must be on time or her patient may die waiting for her right. i will strive and do my very best in here. i wanna be a good caring professional nurse. yeah that's my goal for this year. well due to my schedule, i will have my first practical in wad in this April. pheww. i get nervous but hope i can perform well and get cross my log book. *bersemangat.

as day pass, i become homesick. i miss my family, my hometown, my friends there, my cat, my bed, my spongebob that i can't bring here because he's too big and and of course my only boyfriend. Abang i really miss u and i apologize about what happened yesterday. i won't do it again. i can't wait to go home for this Chinese's day. ayah said we will go to our village at Terengganu. yeah i can't wait. Time, can u move a little bit faster. i want go home. i missing my people my things. 

well. i just hope things will get better and i can go home safely. for those who know as your friends,

i miss u. 


Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !