HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

BLOG KEMAS DAN PURPLE
susah sangat ke?
otak tepu.
yeah !
KSKB JB.
ANNIVERSARY.
AINAA ELIAH.
TYRA SAIDI
At Last.
MEET HIM.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILAH !
Saturday, January 29 | 17:02 ✈

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

hi and what's up? so this week, last Monday, 24 January, was my birthday. No celebration just wishes from all my friends. Even not from all of them actually but I consider it all. Thanks yup for the wishes. and for my new friends at KSKB JB right here especially to Mimie, Zue, Melati and Ieyda thank you so much for the nice card, wishes and gift. I got Milo, Nesvita, Cloud 9 and Ce Real. HAHA. so happy for the gift. 

yeah I can't wait to start my holiday. I wanna back home at Terengganu not Malacca because my mom wants to spend this holiday time there. and and I feel so good so happy so and so so. guess what? I will meet my abang there. yeah. he's not coming home this time. so he'll stay at his hostel. Fortunately, I will go there too. In the meantime for this holiday trip I can meet him there. I already told my mom about this and she allowed me to see him. ;)

25 January, was my best friend's birthday, Ainaa Eliah. Happy birthday honey. miss u so much. these two days we keep calling each other and I also called my friends in matriculation. guys, i missing all of u. well i have two friends there who share the same birthday with me. credit to Kiera and Diah. we grown up already and don't act like a child okay. HAHA. 

well i guess enough for this entry. i just can't wait to go home. wanna see my present from daddy and abang.

credit to piqa. hee. sama birthday with her mom. LOL

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !