HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

dating.
syggg.sorry.
blythe dolls.
who's care 'bout u??
a path for today.
love.love.love.
blah la pompuan.
love green.
dating.
hang out.



fucker.bitch.
Thursday, April 8 | 18:59 ✈

huh. the entry is quite rude.
sorry i'm act immodesty.
i can't accept that bitch truly can't understand the truth.
she keep staring at him.
leave a message.
talk to him.
SHE ALREADY HAVE A BF!!
just take care of yourself and your bf.
no need to take care of my bf.
ughh. i'm totally sick of this.
my bf try to slow talk with her.
he have me.we totally in love.
but u bitch.u just abuse my bf.
what are u fucker??
don't u ever wish my bf will like u.
even in your dream.
because he's mine.forever.

dear bitch.just fuck off your mouth.
and back off of my bf and my life.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !