HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

love.love.love.
blah la pompuan.
love green.
dating.
hang out.
me.mine.
photo.
heart's sound.
dinner at pizza hut jusco.
yeepeee!!!!!!!



a path for today.
Monday, March 29 | 17:29 ✈

early in the morning mak already wake me up.
uuhh. feel so lazy. act very to get up.
mak said clean the kitchen.
well. that's my job.
hmmm.clean.clean.clean.
at 3 o'clock the kitchen is sparkling.
i'm so tired. more accurate. i'm exhausted.

yesterday. akak n me was watching movie.
act i'm seen Alice in the wnderland twice.
fisrt with epa.sai. n scnd with akak.
hmm.we bought watch. green 4 me.n blue 4 akak.
its quite fun.
i wear my wedges.look taller laa.

but today is soo bored.
akak already back at her campus.
angah go for his talk.
along sleeping.
mak n ayah go for inviting.
adek at school.
hmm.k laa.
enough fo this entry.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !