HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network


tagboard


its all about us


Previous post

love.love.love.
blah la pompuan.
love green.
dating.
hang out.
me.mine.
photo.
heart's sound.
dinner at pizza hut jusco.
yeepeee!!!!!!!

Music



a path for today.
Monday, March 29 | 17:29 ✈

early in the morning mak already wake me up.
uuhh. feel so lazy. act very to get up.
mak said clean the kitchen.
well. that's my job.
hmmm.clean.clean.clean.
at 3 o'clock the kitchen is sparkling.
i'm so tired. more accurate. i'm exhausted.

yesterday. akak n me was watching movie.
act i'm seen Alice in the wnderland twice.
fisrt with epa.sai. n scnd with akak.
hmm.we bought watch. green 4 me.n blue 4 akak.
its quite fun.
i wear my wedges.look taller laa.

but today is soo bored.
akak already back at her campus.
angah go for his talk.
along sleeping.
mak n ayah go for inviting.
adek at school.
hmm.k laa.
enough fo this entry.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !