HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

me.mine.
photo.
heart's sound.
dinner at pizza hut jusco.
yeepeee!!!!!!!
nukilan ku.
end of my oliday.
life in kem sri ledang,tangkak...
bodoh.
TO MY FRENS



hang out.
Monday, March 22 | 19:57 ✈

well.today i woke up early.
abang said:awal bgon.smagt nk kuar.
emmm.dat becoz i must clean my house first.

i meet epa at MC.
surprising me.there was syima.aten.maziah.umy.
miss them damn much.they already have license.
poor me.)=

epa.sai.munirah n i watched Alice.
its fun.
so animated.

b4 i go home.
at MC.epa n i meet someone.
teacher of technique school.
so unexpected.
luckily.he would't see us.

well.so much fun today.
but so sad with my love.
why??juz me noe it.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !