HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

a path for today.
love.love.love.
blah la pompuan.
love green.
dating.
hang out.
me.mine.
photo.
heart's sound.
dinner at pizza hut jusco.



who's care 'bout u??
Monday, March 29 | 22:46 ✈

shit. i really angry.
right now. without eating for 10 hours.
online. blogging. just do the same things.
uhh. viewed a page of someone.
makes me become more more more uughh.
 i'm trying to be her friend.
i'm trying to be nice at her.
even though i don't really know about the post.
but i'm quite sure that she talk about me.
'who's care about you?'
ohh dear. WTF.
if you don't like me. just say it to me.
it's no need to hide it.
i'm know that i'm not a good human.
just tell me.

please. try to be mature.

i won't say this. but you force to say it.

I REALLY HATE U!!
JUST FUCK OFF YOUR BIG LIPS AND MOUTH!

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !