HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Desire ?
25 Weeks
S E W I N G
P U A S A
Hingar.
Bersawang
Nafkah.
Kebuluran.
Kelabu.
Holiday.



2018
Friday, January 26 | 00:32 ✈

Yesterday was my birthday ; 26 this year.
Married.
Son ; 10 months old, cute, 6 lil teeth, tatihh
20 weeks pregnant ; still not knowing the gender.
Hopefully, a Girl this time.
Babang ; still working at PJ ; weekend husband-wife.

For the very first time ever, got a surprise birthday from babang.
He sent Sai and Topek to buy my fav choc cheese berries.
Really made my day. 

Thanks so much babang.
For all you have done for me, miqa and baby.
You always try your best to comfort me.
But not all the time that you actually 'finished' comforting me. hee
There's so much that we need to learn from each other. 
I hope that we can be together forever through what this world will challenge us. 

moga ada rezeki buat kita, babang. 

Labels: , ,




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !