HOMIE ABOUT OTHER

Never doubt yourself. You're capable of so much more than you think. "Inded, ALLAH is with the patient".

my network

+ follow// facebook// twitter// instagram// tumblr

its all about us


Previous post

Love you like a love song baby.
JENG JENG JENG JENG!!!!!!!
Tolong gosokkan.
It's The Day.
Namchetmu_Hansaramman_FTIsland.avi
Contest : Blog Ku Cantik.
Biskut Cornflakes Madu.
Solat Sunat Raya.
Newbie.
Speechless



The peanut butter to my jelly.
Saturday, September 17 | 11:39 ✈



Assalamualaikum.

so, hi again. act saya baru nak start study but I think I'll make some writing first. so here I am. hee, nampak ta Lee Hongki uhh. comel ta? comel kan kan kan. walaweh, memang geram lah dengan kecomelan die. tapi nanti die dah berumur camne lak ea. HAHA. hope comel gakk. 

ooh btw, nak wish birthday my bestie nie. Saidatina Syairah Bt Intas. Happy Birthday To You, dear. Hope you'll have a good and better life. you're now 19. so don't do immature things. and I want you to know that I love our friendship. let's no one will be separating us. HAHA. 

hari nie kau buat kenduri right? ish, sedih nye ta pat datang. hope you'll enjoy your day.

till then, take care.

Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Changes made by mim0t. Have a nice blogging day !